Thursday, April 24, 2014

I Will Find You

We're human.

Most of us anyway. And we all have that little thing. That little thing that doesn't harm anyone. It doesn't make Global Warming warmer. And it doesn't make the Yankees hated even more by America. But that little thing does everything to drive one absolutely crazy.

So, I might have a few of these little things, but as of recent, one has been more prominent than others. At the risk of sounding like a complete tantrum-throwing child, someone keeps steeling my juice from the fridge at work!

This juice may cost $1.50 at Albertsons, but it's the principle of the thing. I feel like a Kindergarten teacher explaining to her five-year-olds that you don't take something that isn't yours. Except it's worse because we're adults.

So, after this had happened a few times, I, very blatantly, walked to every desk in the office to catch the thief juice-handed. No such luck. So, as a mature adult in a work environment, I decided to do what any mature adult would do; I began writing passive aggressive messages on my juice.

I have a very special set of skills.
I know who you are.
It's pure gasoline.

Whoever this is, doesn't know what kind of passive aggressive villain they're dealing with.
Good luck.