Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Help When It's Needed

A bit of a change of pace for my usual blog subjects, I felt it important to contribute as best as I can.

If you've tuned into any type of news outlet, it's not secret multiple tornadoes devastated so many people in Northeast Nebraska, where I grew up.

The town of Pilger, Nebraska has lost so much. And although some people can't be physically present to assist with its state of emergency, there are other ways to contribute.

A social media friend through a social media friend started this relief fund and those who have lost everything, including loved ones could use your support.

If you're able, take a moment to help someone out.

I know the city of Pilger and the state of Nebraska will be incredibly grateful.

Pilger, NE Relief Fund

Below is more information on the damage endured.