Monday, August 10, 2015

We Red Rocked

Red Rocks is an outdoor amphitheater located 10 miles outside of Denv...

What am I saying, you already know what it is. Red Rocks was glorious. Its beautiful jagged rocks stood proudly and red. And, even though I had to take two breaks and huffed and puffed my way up, I stood at 6500 feet up and got to revel in the scene and bask in the history of music legends that had performed between those great sandstone cliffs.

Jimi Hendrix shredded on the stage. Sonny and Cher harmonized in bell bottoms. Jethro Tull caused a five year ban and The Beatles, well, did their Beatles thing.

And as of August 2015, WALK THE MOON joined the ranks of these legends. And man was it epic.

Quick! A photo gallery!


















I am so proud of these boys and how far they've come. And, maybe it's because I'm biased, but I am beyond proud of Blake. He's grown into this boss over the last few years and I will brag about it for him, because we all know he never would.

Alright, I'll shut up already.

And dance..

Thanks for soundin' down..